ChineseTransPro accepts reservation for Chinese/Catonese interpretation jobs in HongKong SAR.
Now You can find in ChineseTransPro a complete range of interpreting services throughout China to meet your needs.
Tell Us Your Situation
Interpreting (also referred to as interpretation, spoken translation or oral translation) can be conducted in a number of different ways, to suit different types of situations.
- Chinese Simultaneous Interpreting
- Chinese Whispered Simultaneous Interpreting(also known as Chuchotage)
- Chinese Consecutive Interpreting
- Chinese Telephone Interpreting
- Chinese Liaison Interpreting
- ChineseTransPro will select the right interpreter for you according to your specific needs.
- ChineseTransPro will balance your interpretation situation and budget .
- Interpreters could be native Chinese or expats living in HongKong.
Interpreters could be bilingual or tri-lingual, some can speak various dialects in China, which is very helpful in some cases.
- Mandarin Chinese
for foreign languages, You can find most popular languages and some rare ones too.
Difference between Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese
The difference is very big. Most people who didn’t grow up in Guangdong and Hongkong can’t speak Cantonese.
Hongkong and Canton are both borrowed words from Cantonese.
more can be found here: Difference between Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese
On-site Service and Equipment Rent
You can request for on-site coordination and rent simultaneous interpretation equipment, including soundproof interpreter booths, conference discussion systems, and all related sound and audio components.
Ask for a Quote
Send us an email for a quote or fill in this form
- Contact Name
- Mode of Interpreting (e.g. consecutive)
- Type of Interpreting (e.g. small group meeting)
- Language (Source and Target)
- Language specialization (e.g. engineering)
- When and Where required
- Specific Instructions
ChineseTransPro accepts reservation for Chinese interpretation jobs in Shanghai. Now ...
Where Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese Are Spoken Mandarin (國語 or ...
EN-15038:2006 Standard EN-15038:2006 is a specific European standard for translation services which ...
Ask for a Quote
- No public Twitter messages.
Tag CloudBaidu Brand Check China China market Chinese Chinese Brand Name Chinese Copywriting Chinese Food Chinese Interpreter Chinese language Chinese localization Chinese Marketing Chinese Menu Chinese Restaurant Chinese Translation Chinese Website Localization Chinese Website Translation difficult EN-15038 facebook Free Chinese Translation Google Translate Hongkong Learn machine translation Mandarin Chinese Mongolia Mongolian Mongolian English Translation Native Speaker Ogilvy & Mather Online Translation proofreading QQ SEO Simplified Chinese Sweden Tibet Tibetan Tibetan Translation tips Traditional Chinese twitter Weibo Weibo Application